“Building another Decade of Dominance”
2022-2023 School Year
Please note: Registration for the 22-23 wrestling season begins on Tuesday, January 3, 2023. All students must have signed up online and have a current sports physical on file prior to attending practice which begins on Tuesday, January 31st. Since wrestling is a non-cut sport, registration will close on Friday February 3rd at 11:00pm.
No registrations will be accepted after this date.
Mid-January marks the start of the middle school wrestling season. To be eligible to compete in matches, athletes must have eight practices completed and be academically eligible. Both 6th and 7th-grade students are able to participate and compete in wrestling at North Lake. Practices are on school days, Monday through Thursday, from 2:50-4:45. No practices will be held on wrestling competition days.
Students must be registered with FamilyID for any sport. Click Here to go to the registration website.
Students must also have a current Sports Physical on file prior to the first practice.
An ASB card will be required if your student is participating in a sport. This can be purchased online through the payment system, "In Touch". The cost is $15.00. Click Here to be taken to the payment system or you can pay in the North Lake office with cash, check or card.
This year’s coaching staff at North Lake is to be determined. It is our goal to help each athlete be the best he/she can be. No wrestler who is eligible will be denied the opportunity to compete regardless of skill or size and each wrestler will get the chance to compete as much as possible. We have no control over other teams forfeiting to our wrestlers, but we will do our part in making sure we get our wrestlers as many matches as possible. Practices will be held in the North Lake aux gym and are closed to the public. We believe that practice time is specifically for coaches and wrestlers with minimal external distractions. Practices begin promptly, at 2:50 and end at 4:45 Monday-Thursday. On days when no school is in session, we will not hold practice.
If you have any questions, call our Athletics Director, Sara Mack at 425-335-1530, or email her at email@example.com. I hope you take the time to read the expectations found at the bottom of this sheet and review them with your child. I look forward to seeing you throughout the season.
Bulldog Wrestling Expectations
● Be to practice everyday, on time and ready to go (practice starts at 2:50 sharp). If you
cannot make practice you need to contact one of the coaches prior to missing.
● Maintain a high g.p.a. and go to all classes each and every day.
● Shower directly after practice with soap upon arrival at home
● Wash your clothes nightly.
● Know when the matches are, communicate any changes with parents and ask questions if
you do not know.
● Wear shorts, a short or long sleeved t-shirt and head gear everyday in practice. Avoid
wearing sweats and or heavy clothing.
● Disinfect shoes and headgear on a daily basis.
● Keep track of your gear and pick up after yourself after practice.
● Be a good sport and good citizen on the mat, in the classroom and outside of school.
● Never let your wrestling affect your classroom behavior.
● Follow the school eligibility rules.
● Work hard and be honest!