Code & Policies
To be eligible for extra-curricular activities:
- Athletes must have a current sports physical (within the last two years) and have this recorded on file in the office before first practice.
- Athletes should be covered with adequate insurance before first practice.
- Athletes must meet the North Lake Middle School Athletic Code (PDF) requirements.
- Students that make the team must have a current ASB card ($15)* before being eligible to participate in any school contest.
*PLEASE do not let cost be the reason you do not participate. All students who qualify and have completed the District paperwork for Free or Reduced Lunch are eligible to participate at no cost. Even if you do not qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch and need financial assistance, we have several funding sources available to help.
Athletes must be registered with Arbiter Sports/Family ID. Please visit the: Arbiter Sports Family ID
NLMS Sports Seasons
- Fall - Season 1 - September through November: Football, Cross Country
- Winter - Season 2 - November through January: Volleyball, Boys Basketball
- Winter - Season 3 - January through March: Girls Basketball, Wrestling
- Spring - Season 4 - March through May: Track
Student athletes must be in school for a minimum of half the school day on the date of a contest in order to participate, unless prior permission is granted from the Athletic Director.
Any athlete who willfully performs or fails to perform any act which materially interferes with or is detrimental to the orderly operation of a school, a school sponsored activity, or any other aspect of the educational process within the Lake Stevens School District shall be subject to discipline, suspension, or expulsion from the athletic program of said school district.